- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Queer Art Club – De Sering
27 mei van 13:00 tot 16:00
Queer Art Club is a new initiative by and for queer artists who enjoy making art in the company of other queer artists. We offer a space for creativity, community and queerness. Whether you want to paint, sculpt, practice your drag make up or sew a leather daddy motor jacket, you are welcome to join the Queer Art Club.
- Bring your own art (project/supplies). This is a new initiative and we want to keep it simple for now. In the future we might organize workshops, theme-based events, or work on a collective exhibition, but for now the Queer Art Club is all about the art that you want to make.
- All artforms and levels are welcome. Maybe you want to try something for the first time: go for it. Maybe you are an experienced artist who is bored of working alone in their atelier: we’d love to be inspired by your artistry.
- De Sering is a wheelchair accessible space.
- We start at 13:00, feel free to arrive later, we finish at 16:00.
- Queers only, you know who you are. No need to register (for now).